Tuesday 11 September 2018
At our next meeting we need to decide if we are to continue as a separate League or move under the Coventry and District League.
We appear to have people who may be willing to take on the positions of secretary, treasurer and competition secretary. Failing this we will need to make a decision regarding joining the District League.
This decision will need to be made at the October meeting to give enough time to apply to the District League. Their meeting is early December.
Will all members who will be attending the next meeting try to get a feel for what their clubs prefer.